A unique lambs wool and microfiber hybrid buffing pad with a patented design. A highly resilient, integrated air-cooling 3D structure acts as a breathing layer and combines pressure relief, thermoregulation and moisture management in one high tech composed, finished product. Developed from a pure New Zealand wool/microfiber woven material backed up with a backing pad which serves as a cooling interface between the surface and the machine. The functional layer of air space results in multiple benefits and ultimate polishing results. Target: cutting/compounding.
- Function: Cutting or Compounding Pad with decent finishing abilities relative to cut
- Polishing Material: Wool and Microfiber Alternating Stripes
- Interlayer: 3D Cooling Lattice Nylon (Gel Feel)
- Pores per inch: N/A
- Hardness: 600kpa
- Thickness: 3/8″ (3/16″ Microfiber/Wool Surface / 3/16″ 3D Cooling Interlayer
- Made in: France
- Color: White and Tan Alternating Stripes
- Velcro Color: Red
- 5 drops of polish for initial section and 3 drops after pad priming
- Use enough pressure to avoid pad hop
- Reduce Pressure towards end of cycle to burnish finish and reduce marring
- Only recommended for use in experienced hands
- Pay extra attention to panel edges and repaired areas.
- We do not recommend the CoolPad on freshly painted panels.
- Assess paintwork prior to polishing and measure removal rates during use.
- Machine or Hand wash at low temperature