CQUARTZ Leather 2.0 is the ultimate in protection for leather surfaces throughout your vehicle! This is the evolution of the world-renowned leather coating – CQUARTZ Leather.
With a new high-tech water-based formula built from the ground up, CARPRO utilized top-shelf ingredients to create a beautiful “better than new” finish with no added gloss! It was designed to provide an excellent combination of soft to the touch tactile feel, extreme protection, and excellent durability. CQUARTZ Leather 2.0 was specifically developed to resist stains, dirt, and to protect your leather from UV rays for years to come. Maintenance of your leather surfaces becomes as simple as wiping with a damp towel and walking away!
Protect your leather to the same degree you protect your paint with CQUARTZ Leather 2.0!
Features and Specifications:
- Durability: 1 to 2 years
- Resists dye transfer
- Hydrophobic & Oil Phobic
- Stain resistant
- Chemical resistant
- UV resistant
- “Easy clean” affect
- Preserves color and resists fading
- Traditional Finished Leather
- Synthetic leather
- Interior plastic and Wood
- See precautions
30ml per average vehicle
- Professional Product – Not for do it yourself use
- Avoid use on white/light colored interiors
- Confirm any leather is standard finished leather only and if unsure perform 2 week visual test on inconspicuous surface
- Note: Currently there are a variety of leather and vinyl materials with a variety of coatings used by many auto manufacturers. It is not possible to acquire or test this number of surfaces therefore user must confirm viability in inconspicuous area on any surface.
- Thoroughly clean all dirt, moisture, and oils from surface with non-oily, interior safe cleaner that leaves no sealant or dressing
- Wipe with a water damp towel to remove residue from your cleaner if needed
- Pour at least 10 drops or one small strip onto the suede wrapped applicator
- Work CQuartz Leather into the surface including all creases, and texture
- Gently wipe off any excess within 2-3 minutes (may vary with temps and leather type)
- May layer after 30 minutes from start of the first application
- Touch dry after 10 min / Avoid water for 4 hours / Fully cured at 3 days