Waterless Wash, High Gloss Detail Spray, Rinse-less Wash, and Clay Lubricant
EcH2o is an entirely new waterless cleanser and gloss-enhancer built on 2 years of research and development by CarPro Chemicals! EcH2o was designed to work in harmony with ceramic coatings and even provides easy cleaning of non-coated or waxed surfaces! Based on a SiO2 hybrid framework and an eco-friendly organic lubricant solution, EcH2o safely cleans and glosses a variety of exterior vehicle surfaces with ease!
Paint and chrome take on an entirely new level of gloss and reflection with this incredible formula and better yet it is easy to use even in extreme heat and direct sun on painted surfaces! Our solution to providing a swirl free and eco friendly waterless experience is a blend of proprietary lifting agents combined with natural organic extracts and lubricants.
The secret to the safe cleansing abilities provided by EcH2o is a combination of its modified high gloss SiO2 component and its innate cleansing abilities, which easily removes dust and light dirt whilst leaving behind a wet, glass-like surface! The finish left by EcH2o mimics the incredible properties that have become synonymous with CarPro SiO2 sealants and CQuartz coatings throughout the years!
In conjunction with a quality microfiber towel, the lubricants aid in safely removing the larger particles from the surface while the remnants of the EcH2o solution become an active cleaner across the surface and begin to loosen any particulates that were left behind. Before the final step (noted in the product directions) the solution may dry to a fine haze indicating it is ready to wipe off any remaining product effortlessly!
- High Gloss SiO2 Hybrid Detail Spray
- Incredible waterless wash!
- Also excels at rinse-less, & clay lubricant
- Safely cleans without swirls
- Works great even in direct sun
- Eco Friendly
- Amazing on chrome
- Excellent on rubber and plastic trim – Does not stain
- Fast & Easy
- Versatile, works well on many materials
- Works great on both coated and un-coated vehicles
- 1 L makes up to 15 L of (1:15) Waterless Spray
- 1 L makes up to 25 L of Quick Detailer (1:25)
- 1 L makes up to 40 L of Clay Lubricant (1:40)
- 1 L makes up to 200 L of Rinse-less Wash (1:200)
- Shake well and dilute 1:15 ~ 1:25
- Spray, spread, and wipe off completely
- Shake well and dilute 1:5 ~ 1:15
- Spray liberally across one entire panel
- Lightly wipe with CarPro BOA towel flipping towel to fresh sides often
- Spray once more across panel surface
- Using a fresh BOA towel wipe surface removing remainder of dust and dirt
- Move to next panel, repeat steps 2-5, and continue around vehicle
- Final wipe entire vehicle with a fresh clean towel as needed
Clay Lubricant: 1:40
Rinse-less Wash: 2oz per 3 gallon (1:200)
- Test product on inconspicuous area before use
- Store in cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest