Introducing the latest compounding disc from CarPro! The CarPro Microfiber Cutting Pad was designed to offer the latest advances in microfiber pad technology to the tech looking for fast cut with less labor. The microfibers allow you to introduce the abrasive solution across the entire surface in an even manner on a microscopic level while the foam interface provides both ventilation and an increase in even distribution of pressure across curved surfaces.
Thick plush microfiber blend , don’t flatten out like others and maintain their shape while offering faster cut and finishing down to a high gloss finish. With industrial strength adhesive, delamination is a thing of the past. The foam interlayer is consistently cut with the side walls of the pad perfectly straight on every pad. With many brands Velcro peel off is often an issue but our uses a much more durable adhesive. They are heat resistant, chemical resistant, and 100% fully washable time and again!
- Microfiber color: White
- Foam interface color: Orange
- Diameter: 3″
- Thickness: 5/8″
- “Prime” fresh or clean microfiber pads – In other words spread a thin layer of compound and work it into the surface of the fibers evenly before use. This allows the abrasives on every strand of microfiber to work on the paint simultaneously.
- After each section, blow out the pad with compressed air and add 2-4 (depending on pad size) small pea size dots for the next section.
- CarPro Microfiber polishing pads are machine washable.
- Remember NOT to wash them in the machine with foam pads as fibers can stick to the foam pads.