Spotless paint is a beautiful thing, but it is difficult to maintain in a world of hard, mineral-laden water without constant polishing. CarPro Spotless chemically breaks down the mineral deposits left behind by water droplets (Otherwise known as ‘water spots’) before they can etch into the finish, thus negating the need for time consuming abrasive correction, and prolonging the life of the paint. If left unattended, water spotting can cause permanent damage to the most resilient of vehicle surfaces, including automotive clearcoat, brightwork trim, and glass! Even sealants and coatings are not fully impervious to some harsh mineral deposits and can benefit from periodic chemical water-spot removal to keep them at the peak of their functional and aesthetic performance. Spotless’s proprietary blend of carefully balanced gentle acids safely removes heavy mineral deposits on most vehicle surfaces, and can even be used to help maintain our CQuartz line of nanotechnology coatings. If you are looking for a fast and efficient water-spot remover to dissolve unsightly bonded mineral contaminants from your car or motorcycle, CarPro Spotless is the solution to your problems.
Detailed Application Instructions
First, wash and dry the vehicle to remove any surface grime or contaminants that could interfere with the performance of Spotless. Ensure that the vehicle is parked in the shade, and that the surface to be treated is cool to the touch. Start by shaking the bottle to integrate the active ingredients before spraying Spotless directly onto the surface, and working the product in thoroughly one panel at a time with a CarPro Applicator Sponge. Immediately wipe off the remaining product residue with a soft Microfiber Towel, and rinse the surface thoroughly to neutralize the solution. Dry and inspect the surface, and repeat if any mineral deposits remain. If etching has occurred, polish the surface with CarPro Reflect for painted finishes, or CeriGlass for glass before applying either Reload or Hydro2 for protection against future damage.
*Apply Spotless in a well-ventilated area, and wear chemical-resistant gloves and eye protection to avoid possible skin and eye irritation.
- Advanced balanced-acid formula safely dissolves hard-water deposited mineral residues before etching can occur.
- Developed to quickly remove damaging water spots on both single-stage and clear-coated paint finishes.
- Excellent for use on glass
- Safe on chrome, stainless steel, plastic, and rubber trim
- Compatible and safe for use on all CQuartz Nano-Coatings
- Shake well.
- Spray on the surface
- Work in the solution with sponge or CarPro applicator over the surface.
- Wipe off with MF, rinse well with water.
- Repeat steps 1-4 if necessary.
- ? Acidic solution – wear protective equipment while working.
- ? Test in an inconspicuous place before using elsewhere
- ? Do Not Ingest
- ? Keep out of reach of children
- May affect windscreen/window coatings and traditional sealants and waxes