About the Clay Bar
The Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar is the safest and most effective way to remove contamination from your vehicle’s paintwork. Flex-Clay Technology easily removes years of heavy overspray, rail dust, brake dust, pollution and contamination for a smooth-as-glass feel. The unique elastic black detailing clay pulls off heavy and rough contamination like a magnet. The advanced Heavy Clay Bar is designed to cleanse vehicles with years of stubborn contamination and pollution. The Heavy Clay Bar works great on paintwork, glass, plastic and metal surfaces. Detailing clay bar safely removes overspray and pollution without damaging the surface. The Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar is the perfect choice for removing embedded contamination from new and old vehicles. The Heavy Black Clay Bar is the safest way to cleanse virtually any painted surface. Great for removing contamination before applying your favorite coat of carnauba wax or paintwork sealant. The Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar is non-abrasive and safe on aluminum, chrome, fiberglass and all painted surfaces. Restore the smooth feel back to any car, truck, motorcycle, RV and boat with the Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar.
The Heavy Clay Bar is the perfect choice to remove the heaviest contamination from older vehicles. The non-abrasive detailing clay restores the smooth-as-glass feel to virtually any exterior surface. We designed the Heavy Clay Bar to gently cleanse the surface of stubborn contamination for a perfect finish. The Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar works great on paintwork, plastic, wheels, glass, metalwork and fiberglass. Perfect for cleaning specialty carbon fiber and Kevlar surfaces. The Heavy Clay Bar works best with Chemical Guys Luber for the ultimate clay bar experience. Simple spray Luber directly onto the surface and cleanse the panel using the Medium Clay Bar. The Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar easily removes the roughest contamination while being safe on the surface. Great for restoring a smooth finish on vehicles 10+ years old. Quickly remove tree sap and road tar for a perfectly clean finish. Easily remove pollution film and overspray from your vehicle’s glass for improved visibility. The Heavy Clay Bar creates a mirror finish in minutes.
More About the Clay Bar
Contamination and overspray can ruin the shine of your vehicle’s finish. The Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar easily removes years of embedded contamination. The non-abrasive detailing clay is the perfect choice for removing stubborn overspray, rail dust, pollution, brake dust, water spots, road tar, tree sap, bird droppings and mineral deposits from virtually any exterior surface. The Heavy Clay Bar is designed to clean older vehicles to restore the surface. The innovative elastic detailing clay is safe and effective on any color paintwork. The Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar even works great on plastic headlights and taillights. The Flex Clay is flexible to clean the tightest spaces. Restore the smooth feel back to any car, truck, motorcycle, boat and RV. Remove embedded brake dust from wheels and rims for a mirror shine. Detailing Flex Clay is a major step to keeping your vehicle looking amazing. Chemical Guys Heavy Clay Bar makes virtually any surface feel smooth-as-glass.
How To Use:
- Wash vehicle very well to loosen surface dirt. Getting the surface as clean as possible will reduce wear on the clay bar and extend the life of your clay bar by reducing the amount of contaminants that need to be lifted by the bar.
- Mist a 2 x2 square foot area generously with Chemical Guys Luber Lubricant. Hold the clay bar against the surface and move it back and forth.
- The clay bar will grab the surface initially. This grabbing indicates that the clay is encountering contamination. Continue rubbing gently until the clay glides freely.
- Using Luber, wipe each complete section with a micro fiber towel, this process will wipe away contaminates and reduce friction and possible marring of surface through friction.
- Before moving to the next section, inspect the clay. If it appears soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion to clean the next section. If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh bar
- Wipe any left over residue away with a clean microfiber towel.
- Once you have clayed the paint, YOU CAN CLAY THE WINDOWS AS WELL. Follow the same directions for windows this will reduce streaking when using your wipers and accelerate water runoff when it rains.
- Wash Vehicle again once completed, this will assure that all contaminates that were removed are safely washed off of the surface where they can no longer stick hard to the paint.