About These Towels
The Chemical Guys Tan Workhorse Microfiber Towels are the perfect cloth for cleaning and protecting leather upholstery, apparel, and accessories. The premium towels are made with a super soft 70/30 microfiber blend for ultra-absorbent and scratch-free wiping on sensitive natural leather and sealed leather. The blend stays soft and absorbent through dozens of wash and dry cycles, and lasts for years of detailing use. The plush square towel easily folds into fours for efficient use of every inch of the cloth. Tan Workhorse Towels pick up and trap leather cleaner, dirt, body oils, and any spilled liquids. Use the versatile towel for all leather detailing jobs: wipe down leather seats after scrubbing with a soft horsehair brush; remove dirt and skin oils from arm rests and door panels; clean off leather boots, handbags, purses, and wallets. The ultra-absorbent towels help clean leather to restore a crisp new look and feel. Workhorse Towels now come in versatile 16’’ x 16’’ sizes and jumbo XL 24’’ x 16’’ for extra large and complex jobs around any vehicle. Choose Tan Workhorse Towels to clean and protect leather goods throughout any car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, RV, home, or office.
Leather-Cleaning Microfiber Towels
The Chemical Guys Tan Workhorse Towel is made with premium ultra-soft 70/30 microfiber for a soft absorbent touch on any leather surface. Use the soft towel to pick up leather cleaner, dirt, body oils, and stains without smearing it around to other parts of the leather hide. Premium microfiber towels pick up and trap foul dirt and debris before it can stain and ruin leather surfaces. Use Tan Workhorse Microfiber Towels to clean sensitive natural leather, durable sealed leather, or synthetic vinyl leather. Scrub down the surface with a soft horsehair brush and premium Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner, then wipe up any excess cleaner and agitated dirt and oil to reveal a clean matte surface. Work a thin coat of Leather Conditioner or Leather Serum into the surface to moisturize and nourish the hide, then wipe off any excess with a Tan Workhorse Towel for a crisp, dry finish. The premium towels are machine washable and dryable for eco-friendly reusability and long-term detailing use. Wipe down fine leather car seat upholstery, door panels, dashboards, as well as boots, shoes, handbags, attache cases, briefcases, stick bags, bill folds, clutches, motorcycle jackets, and more with the premium Tan Workhorse Microfiber Towel.
Part Of The Workhorse Lineup
Tan workhorse towels are the perfect towel for cleaning any leather pieces. The crisp tan color highlights dirt and debris to cue when to flip to a clean side to avoid contaminating other surfaces. Use the Tan Workhorse Towel to clean leather upholstery, door panels, dashboards, boots, shoes, apparel, bags, and more. Cross-contamination between paintwork, wheels, leather, and glass can ruin a detail job in one swipe: grease from a tire can stain leather seats; wax from paintwork can streak glass; brake dust from wheels and tires can forever scratch and swirl paint. The Chemical Guys Workhorse Microfiber Line covers towels and applicator pads for every area of the automobile. Use the premium microfiber towels to clean exterior and interior vehicle areas, engine bays, wheels and tires, undercarriages, leather upholstery, metal parts, and more. Use the right towel for the right area, and avoid cross-contamination between sensitive leather and fabric interiors and greasy exterior surfaces.
Color Code System
These simple colors increase efficiency and will deliver better results easily. This color coordinating system works as a constant reminder so everyone knows which towel to use for what.
- Chemical Guys – Workhorse Blue (Windows) Professional Grade Microfiber Towel
- Chemical Guys – Workhorse Black (Rubber/Plastic/Vinyl) Professional Grade Microfiber Towel
- Chemical Guys – Workhorse Gray (Metal) Professional Grade Microfiber Towel
- Chemical Guys – Workhorse Yellow (Interior) Professional Grade Microfiber Towel
- Chemical Guys – Workhorse Tan(Leather & Vinyl) Professional Grade Microfiber Towel
- Chemical Guys – Workhorse Green (Exterior) Professional Grade Microfiber Towel
Keep Your Towels Clean
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash Cleaning Detergent Concentrate to keep your microfiber towels and applicator pads clean, soft, and absorbent!
How To Use:
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber items by type into designated wash & dry loads
- Keep grimy towels and applicators separate from cleaner ones
- Start by washing “cleaner” microfiber first, then finish with “grimier” items
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless