How it Works
Chemical Guys Fabric-Guard is a professional grade carpet and upholstery sealant that works like a shield to protect fabric surfaces against liquids, moisture, contamination and stains. Fabric-Guard is also equipped with an odor guard to help fight odors caused by everyday use or any other foul activities. When spills occur on interior surfaces the fabric sealant capabilities of Fabric-Guard aid in preventing the fiber from becoming saturated, allowing the automobile owner ample time to get the spot out before it stains. With the correct application of Fabric-Guard it will enhance the look of all fabrics and extend the durability and life of all surfaces it is sprayed on.
Generally the first part of the automobile that deteriorates is the convertible top. Fabric Guard prevents moisture in the air from infiltrating convertible top fibers preventing rapid deterioration. With the use of Fabric Guard it allows dirt, dust and grime to easily be washed off of the convertible top surface.
How To Use:
- Ensure that the surface you intend to spray is clean and dry before application.
- Cover up any interior plastics, seat controls, exterior moldings, etc. to avoid over spray.
- Shake well to keep product mixed.
- Spray evenly over entire surface and a little extra on seams. Do not saturate material – less is more. For
- Convertible Tops: Spray 12 inches from the convertible top using gentle overlaying sweeping motions.
- Allow to dry 10-15 minutes between coats in the sun. Artificial heat can be used to speed drying time.