Quick & easily remove previous wax or coating applications without the fear of drying out your plastic, trim & rubber exterior surfaces. Fresh wax, paint protection film, and new coatings bond to the painted surface best when it is clean of old paint protection material.
Stay away from caustic dish soaps & abrasive laundry detergents when washing your vehicle. Sure they may remove a wax coating, but they can also harm your vehicle’s finish by etching, staining or scratching the paint. Instead use a car wash shampoo that is specifically formulated to tackle the task at hand!
Directions for use
Great for use with a traditional hose & bucket, with a foam gun, or even a pressure washer & foam cannon setup. If using a traditional hose & bucket, we suggest using the two-bucket car wash method.
Directions for use with a bucket:
1. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to an empty bucket. Spray a pressurized blast of water to fill the bucket and produce loads of luxurious suds.
2. Wash car or truck with your normal wash routine.
Directions for use with a foam gun or foam cannon setup:
1. Fill the water/soap reservoir with clean water until almost full. Note if there are any fill lines printed on the bottle.
2. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to the water/soap reservoir.
3. Attach to foam gun/cannon and use per manufacturer’s instructions.