Jay’s Wash + Wax is a great car wash shampoo when we need to get the car or truck clean in quick fashion, and still finish with a high-gloss shine. Its high-foaming formula helps to lift scratch causing dirt & road grime safely away from the paints surface. This formulation contains a unique blend of polymer-based waxes that leave behind a high-gloss finish.
An ideal soap for those of you using a foam gun, or a pressure wash & foam cannon combination! Wash and Wax can also be used in direct sunlight without fear of dreaded water spots forming. Great for washing a vehicle with a previous wax application to help extend the life of the paint protection.
Directions for use
Great for use with a traditional hose & bucket, with a foam gun, or even a pressure washer & foam cannon setup. If using a traditional hose & bucket, we suggest using the two-bucket car wash method.
Directions for use with a bucket:
1. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to an empty bucket. Spray a pressurized blast of water to fill the bucket and produce loads of luxurious suds.
2. Wash car or truck with your normal wash routine.
Directions for use with a foam gun or foam cannon setup:
1. Fill the water/soap reservoir with clean water until almost full. Note if there are any fill lines printed on the bottle.
2. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to the water/soap reservoir.
3. Attach to foam gun/cannon and use per manufacturer’s instructions.