Cquartz BlackOut utilizes polysiloxane technology merged with a water-based acrylic resin to create an incredibly durable and stunning natural satin-like appearance for tires, rubber, and plastic trim. The coating is far more durable than traditional tire dressings, while its water base allows it to be very gentle on tires with no sticky side effects of silicone-based products. This unique formula also inhibits the deterioration of rubber and protects from UV rays. BlackOut even restores the depth, and luster of plastic trim that has deteriorated over time.
How To Use:
- Wash tires thoroughly with MultiX.
- Dry very well!
- Shake well. Pour a line of BlackOut on the tire applicator sponge.
- Work in the coat over the tire walls surface..
- Let the coating dry for 1 hour at 24°C or 2h at 15°C. You may also use a fan to speed up curing time
- To apply a second layer, repeat the steps above.
- Allow drying 12 hours minimally before use.
- Avoid soaps and chemicals during the first 3 days.
- Recommended application temperature: 14°C ~ 32°C).
- Avoid use on motorcycle tires